Tuesday, 10 March 2009

News from Magalie Dubois!

Wow! I've had a pretty hectic past month!! Sorry I didn't give news earlier guys!

I went back home in Quebec beginning of december. I was so glad to see my family again, at the time I haven't seen them in 9 months but man, I sure didn't miss the siberian coldness of Quebec, so dry it kills you threw the bones! I rode a couple times at Tremblant, my home mountain but wow, it was cold!

I coached the Shakedown camp from december 26-29, it was really great to see younger girls ripping in Quebec. I gave all my campers a Celtek facemask.

I left Montreal on the 29th, right after coaching with 3 of my buddies! Esthera Preda, Laurie Gauvin, Marc-André Vigneault and I drove straight to Salt lake city, UT. I shot for pretty much a month straight with my friends for a website called 33mag, a pretty legit website in Quebec, that covers the snowboard, skateboard, fashion and underground music scenes. Me and my girls have our own channel on their website and we're gonna have 8 webisodes, the first one just got posted! So I invite you to follow our adventure in Utah on 33mag, we got to ride a couple different resorts, partied at the DC mountain lab, rode rail gardens, saw some friends from Qc and hung out with amazing people! Here's the link that will bring you straight to our channel and the first episode!


Check the photos as well: http://www.33mag.com/fr/node/36958



As I mentioned earlier, I went to Vegas end of January for the last SIA happening there and well, it was Vegas!! I also had a lil' photoshoot with Justin L'Heureux for the Les Ettes team webpage. It should be up and of march. Check out the webpage www.lesettes.com, it should be up end of march

After that, I went to Mammoth for the Nikita Chikita, I rode June mountain the first day, soo fun!! I stayed at the Nikita house with most of my teamates I was so glad to see all of my girls I haven't seen in a while!




Anyway, I'll keep ya updated!
Take care!
Maggi xox

No comments: