Last week I had a nice scorpion bail on the downrail at the Dachstein Superpark… I felt so unlucky on the rail that my ellbow got hurt.. you can check out the pics how ugly it looked. Actually after the first fall it was not that swollen as it was when I kept riding with the injured ellbogen and suddenly just touched the snow a bit with the ellbow again. Damn, now I realized that it really got hurt somehow, specially when all my riding buddys couldn’t look my “mutant arm”, how they called it and told me to go to the hospital as fast as possible. Ok, I went there, and they told me that it’s not too bad, but I should try not to move the ellbow for one week, BUT my problem was that I had a shooting with blue tomato on the next day. I was really pissed about it!! Suddenly over the night the swollen ellbow got a lot better and I went to another doctor in the morning. He told me to put a kind of cast on the ellbow and to use ellbow pads. With that protection I could go ride my snowboard he told me, well I was not sure if he knew what and how I am “riding” cause it’s a bit of a difference to ride the slope or the superpark at Dachstein. ;) I was so happy! It was actually the first nice bluebird day after more than 1,5 weeks and I really wanted to go ride so badly!! So I went up and had a pretty cool day, I took the riding easy, so that nothing could happen to the ellbow again… well.. check the pics, it’s so much fun on Dachstein! More pics to follow soon!!



No comments:
Post a Comment