



Hey guys!
I'm on my way back home from Canada and I had a great time. My plan was to live as a Canadian for a month and do whatever they're doing, so I did :). First I had to buy some boots because I'm from warmer climates, I can't handle that kind of a cold weather easily. Then I started to cross out things on my to do list:
-play Bingo with bunch of old people
-see the skyscrapers
-go to movies and eat XXL popcorn
-chase the geese
-go to NBA and hockey game
After that I visited some resorts around Toronto, but they mostly didn't let me ride because I didn't have a helmet. That was a surprise for a Balkan girl. But it turned out great because I ended up hitting the street ledge, on a heavy rain, with some nice locals. That's the only thing you can really do on the East coast if you're a snowboarder, it's even more flat than I thought. Anyway, one night was a big snow storm so my boyfriend and I decided to go downtown and shoot the drop we've found the previous day. The streets were almost empty and everything was covered in snow so I found some downhills and started cruising. I can't remember if I've ever seen that much snow in the city. It was amazing just being in the middle of the city and having fun like it was a mountain. So when I think about these last few weeks I can really say that I felt some different cultures and learned some new stuff. I like Canada, I'll be back for sure. But, I'm going back to Alps now and I'm really looking forward to it. Hope you all had a great holiday too.
Ana
No comments:
Post a Comment